Director of Gaming Sales
and Business Development
We are looking for a Director of Gaming Sales and Business Development to join our Consumer Sales team in our Montreal headquarters. This role will focus on building strategic business partnerships with video game developers to create games with haptics experiences and growing sales of haptic capable gaming peripherals including gaming chairs, HMDs, and game controllers/gamepads. The successful candidate will have past partnership management and sales experience in the gaming industry, be proactive, a creative thinker, and have the ability to foster relationships. You are highly motivated and passionate about video games and leading the charge in the next evolution of the gaming experience.
Full of agility and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience.
D-BOX is a international SME from Quebec, recognized as a leader in haptic technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Looking for a career that resonates? D-BOX has a place for you!
- Manage a portfolio of gaming peripherals and gaming development partners and ensure maximum revenue
- Oversee key relationships with partners and liaise and serve as point person to optimize time to market and ensure timely attention to partner concerns and requests.
- Lead conversations with partners on all distribution and marketing efforts and coordination.
- Coordinate with Marketing on the promotion and merchandising of encoded video games in the D-BOX Connect subscription product
- Participate in strategic planning, weigh in on new initiatives and collaborate with internal teams to execute new device and software strategies.
- Work closely with management to define and execute on long term monetization strategy across platforms and channels
- Foster client facing relationships and achieve revenue sales targets
- Utilize data driven analytics to monitor performance and optimize engagement across partners
- Set, implement, and streamline operational workflows and process improvements
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimize partnerships (marketing, operations, finance, creative services etc.)
- Onboard new partners and identify new business opportunities
- Stay informed on the latest trends and rapidly shifting marketplace for haptic technologies and devices
- 5+ years experience developing, closing and growing strategic partnerships and sales in the video gaming, gaming peripherals, or subscription gaming services industries with relationships within the current gaming landscape
- Experience managing partnerships and optimizing sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent pitching and presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Bilingual in French and English
- Experience with audio direction, Audiokinetic Wwise, UNITY, UNREAL is a plus
- An energetic team that entertains the planet;
- Opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
- A flexible work schedule with teleworking possibility;
- A complete insurance plan (with telemedine services);
- Personal days;
- Bonus program;
- An annual credit for sports;
- A salary commensurate with your talent;
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
DIRECTOR OF GAMING SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT