The Electronics Technician will need to design testing tools, offer general support and oversee continuous improvement of production activities.
D-BOX is a international SME from Quebec, recognized as a leader in haptic technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Looking for a career that resonates? D-BOX has a place for you!
- Act as the point of contact on technical matters for other members of the Production team.
- Design and produce the digital, analog and electronic specifications for testing systems.
- Help the Production team improve testing tools and system performance.
- Design the electronic circuits used for validating products.
- Prepare detailed technical documentation and lists of the parts used.
- Draft documents related to testing and validation.
- Prepare the technology transfer documentation needed by the Production team.
- Maintain high-level IT systems and product testing stations.
- Perform all other related tasks that contribute to the success of the team and the company.
- Electrical engineering technician or equivalent experience
- Five to ten years of experience in a production environment
- Good knowledge of LabVIEW programming
- Knowledge of electronics and networking
- Analytical mind, autonomy and professionalism
- Motivated to work in a team in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Fluent in French, both spoken and written
- Functional English
- An energetic team that entertains the planet;
- Opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
- A flexible work schedule with teleworking possibility;
- A complete insurance plan (with telemedine services);
- Personal days;
- Bonus program;
- An annual credit for sports;
- A salary commensurate with your talent;
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.