Bachelors of accounting
The Accounting Analyst will ensure that expenses are properly accounted for within the authorized budget and will carry out the necessary analyses in addition to participating in other projects. He/she will actively participate in month-end closing and work closely with other employees in the department.
Accelerate your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME, is recognized as a leader in motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
- Participate in the budget process
- Conduct variance analyses against budgets/forecasts on a monthly basis
- Record month-end accruals in the accounting system
- Reconcile and verify recorded transactions to ensure accuracy of financial statement items
- Conduct results and financial analyses, among others
- Manage and maintain databases
- Develop working tools for the team and other departments
- Perform revenue cut-off and documentation control testing
- Actively participate in the annual audit
- Participate in the development and improvement of practices, methods and processes
- Supervise the junior accounting analyst
- Carry out all other tasks related to this sector’s activities based on business developments and/or the emergence of new priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with an accountant designation (an asset)
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably with an international SME
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite and excellent grasp of Excel (advanced)
- Familiar with Power BI software
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities and multitask
- Independent, resourceful and results-driven
- Integrity, thoroughness, discretion and concern for privacy in handling files
- Strong sense of leadership and a team player
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- Good command of English and French
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telework
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- Skills development and training
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- An annual fitness credit ($225)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- Happy hour get-togethers, themed dinners, various activities
- D-BOX viewing room
- Free coffee and tea
- And much more!
D-BOX has taken all necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, including distancing, the use of masks and disinfecting.
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.