College diploma (DEC) or Bachelor's degree in accounting
Are you a driven and creative team player who loves a challenge? Do you want to make your mark on the international stage with a thriving, Quebec-based SME? D-BOX is for you!
Recognized as a leader in motion technology, we are passionate about entertainment and creating uniquely realistic and immersive experiences. We have a fun, innovative team culture and encourage our employees to surpass themselves while enabling them to thrive with their family and friends. This position is perfect for an enthusiastic, resourceful person who relishes a wide variety of tasks.
- Support the technicians in processing the transactions for the receivables, payables and payroll cycles in keeping with the internal control procedures established by management
- Investigate discrepancies, coordinate correction transactions, and review processes in a simplified, solution-oriented manner
- Participate in developing and improving practices, methods and processes in a manufacturing context
- Coordinate payments and process receipts in the system
- Reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable and certain general ledger accounts
- Monitor the email accounts
- Relations with suppliers and customers
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Participate in preparing the annual audit
- Perform all other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this sector, based on the evolution of the business and/or emergence of new priorities.
- College diploma (DEC) or Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Five years' professional experience in a similar role, preferably in an SME and a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in French, written and spoken, and functional English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel Intermediate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Nethris (an asset)
- Organization, good priority management and multitasking
- Autonomy, initiative and results tracking
- Integrity, rigour, discretion and concern for confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills, collaboration and team spirit.
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- A flexible work schedule, because our people matter to us
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.