College diploma (DEC) or AEC in accounting
Are you a driven and creative team player who loves a challenge? Do you want to make your mark on the international stage with a thriving, Quebec-based SME? D-BOX is for you!
Recognized as a leader in motion technology, we are passionate about entertainment and creating uniquely realistic and immersive experiences. We have a fun, innovative team culture and encourage our employees to surpass themselves while enabling them to thrive with their family and friends. This position is perfect for an enthusiastic, resourceful person who relishes a wide variety of tasks.
- Process, verify, code and record transactions related to the payables cycles in keeping with the internal control procedures established by management
- Resolve, when necessary, supplier account issues with internal and/or external collaborators
- Reconcile certain general ledger accounts
- Maintain relationships with the outside suppliers for tracking payments
- Record in the accounting system end-of-month and end-of-quarter accrual and reclassification entries for all accounting cycles
- Perform month-end analyses
- Participate in preparing the annual audit
- Perform all other tasks relevant to the department's activities, based on the evolution of the business and priorities.
- College diploma (DEC) or AEC in accounting and at least five years' professional experience in a similar role, preferably at an SME
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and proficiency with Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities as well as multiple tasks
- Autonomy, initiative and results tracking
- Integrity, rigour, discretion and concern for confidentiality in handling files
- Interpersonal skills, team spirit and sense of collaboration
- Fluency in professional French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics an asset.
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- A flexible work schedule, because our people matter to us
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
Accounting Technician - Supplier Accounts