College diploma (DEC) in office automation, equivalent training or relevant experience
We are seeking an Executive Assistant.
Accelerate your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME, is recognized as a leader in motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
Reporting to the President and CEO, the individual will be responsible for supporting him and certain members of management in day-to-day operations.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the logistics of meetings, calls and events (internal and external), appointments and any other activity of a similar nature (management meetings, meetings of the Board of Directors and its subcommittees, and annual shareholder meetings)
- Attend various meetings and prepare minutes and/or follow-up documents
- Coordinate, produce and revise various internal documents
- Take charge of certain internal projects (employee meetings, improvement projects, etc.)
- Plan and manage the President’s agenda
- Coordinate travel arrangements (reservations, follow-ups with airlines, hotels or travel agencies, etc.)
- Screen, forward and respond to emails and calls for the President
- Write, prepare, compile and format documents such as financial reports, presentations, meeting follow-ups and notes
- Respond to various requests and administrative follow-ups required by the members of the Board of Directors
- Support management in their preparation of quarterly financial documentation (financial statements, MD&A, Board reports, etc.)
- Complete and coordinate expense account reports for members of management
- Support the various departments during special projects
- Perform any other related tasks likely to provide support to the President and CEO, members of management or the various departments
- You have a college diploma (DEC) in office automation, equivalent training or relevant experience
- You have at least five (5) years of experience as an assistant to senior management
- You are bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
- You have excellent knowledge of the Windows environment and Office suite
- You understand financial and management reports
- You display organizational agility, proactivity, discretion and flexibility
- You are very detail-oriented
- You are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone
- Your customers, whether internal or external, are a priority for you
- You like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telework
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- Skills development and training
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- An annual fitness credit ($225)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- Happy hour get-togethers, themed dinners, various activities
- D-BOX viewing room
- Free coffee and tea
- And much more!
D-BOX has taken all necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, including distancing, the use of masks and disinfecting.
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.