Bachelor of Accounting or Business Administration
We are seeking a Financial Analyst (FP&A) who will be responsible for advancing and developing decision-making tools and performance measures to monitor the Corporation’s strategic plan and day-to-day operations. Under the guidance of a supervisor, he/she will also implement a strategic analysis of the competitive environment. He/she will play a leading role in supporting management on strategic and operational files.
Accelerate your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME, is recognized as a leader in motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
- Maintain the budgeting and forecasting process and the financial model on a quarterly basis
- Implementation, monitoring and analysis of key indicators and dashboards to support the strategic plan
- Prepare and participate in follow-up meetings with the various business units in collaboration with the Finance/Accounting group
- Perform financial and business analyses according to various needs
- Produce summaries of the analyses and issue recommendations
- Work with management to put in place the tools, processes and databases necessary for this monitoring
- Set up a structured analysis of the competition and of the strategic partners with whom to meet
- Prepare presentations to management on business plans for various initiatives
- Provide support in corporate projects
- Work within the team to increase the level of knowledge and understanding of the organization’s financial issues
- University degree in accounting, management or business administration
- 7-10 years experience in a similar position
- Experience working with database warehouses and Power BI
- Excellent command of MS Office suite and particularly Excel
- At ease identifying, structuring and manipulating financial and accounting information
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure
- Independent, rigorous, detail-oriented and a team player
- Recognized for being able to work in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Comfortable in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Accounting designation from the Quebec CPA Order
- Asset: Analytical experience in operations monitoring
- Asset: SQL query programming expertise
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telework
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- Skills development and training
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- An annual fitness credit ($225)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- Happy hour get-togethers, themed dinners, various activities
- D-BOX viewing room
- Free coffee and tea
- And much more!
D-BOX has taken all necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, including distancing, the use of masks and disinfecting.
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.