Full stack web developer
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
Accelerate your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME, is recognized as a leader in motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications, services and APIs that enable the use of our products and services, while providing a first-class experience and ensuring this ecosystem evolves in the right direction. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a large playing field and the power to make a real impact.
- You will be a key contributor in the collaborative development of designs
- You will analyze, develop, test, determine and support the software designed
- You will share your knowledge with your colleagues so that you may grow together
- You will participate in the project process
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in full stack web development
- Experience with Spring Boot, MySQL and Java
- At ease with the basic concepts of OO software development
- Have covered the full stack (frontend, backend, services, CI/CD);
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about DevOps principles
- Team player, results-oriented and independent
- Assets: Knowledge of Thymeleaf, Docker, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, AWS (S3, EC2, Kinesis)
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telework
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- An annual fitness credit ($225)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- Happy hour get-togethers, themed dinners, various activities
- Viewing room
- Free coffee and tea
- Training support program
- And much more!
D-BOX has taken all necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, including distancing, the use of masks and disinfecting.
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER