University degree in management or marketing
Are you a driven and creative team player who loves a challenge? Do you want to make your mark on the international stage with a thriving, Quebec-based SME? D-BOX is for you!
Recognized as a leader in haptic technology, we are passionate about entertainment and creating uniquely realistic and immersive experiences. We have a fun, innovative team culture and encourage our employees to surpass themselves while offering them work-life balance.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator who will support the Marketing Director in coordinating and executing various marketing projects for the movie theatre sector.
- Closely assist the team in executing the marketing plan
- Collaborate on the development and execution of marketing strategies for content from film studios in partnership with movie theatre operators
- Help develop marketing tools and other documents to support marketing campaigns (digital film campaigns, presentations, promotional material, tools for the sales team, etc.)
- Work with the Marketing Director to support our major clients in their marketing initiatives
- Help develop graphics for our external clients for all types of projects (digital campaigns, events, new theatre openings, etc.)
- Oversee the implementation and coordination of trade shows, promotional events, special projects, etc.
- Assist with tasks related to billing, expense accounts through the automated expense system, and budgeting, as well as any other administrative tasks
- University degree in management or marketing
- At least one to four years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong ability to communicate and explain information in simple terms (in PowerPoint, Excel, email, etc.)
- A passion for movies and technology
- A recognized ability to work with others
- Autonomy, diligence, attention to detail and strong teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Fluency in French and English (80% of communications are in English)
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- A flexible work schedule, because our people matter to us
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.