Marketing Product Manager
Minimum 10 years
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager.
Accelerate your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME, is recognized as a leader in haptic motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and management of products from the different D-BOX lines of business (commercial and consumer). He/she will be responsible for managing the product life cycle, collecting and prioritizing product information as well as information from customers and partners, defining the product vision and strategies in partnership with the innovation team. He/she will work closely with engineering, sales and marketing to deliver products that meet the needs of the market in order to maximize their commercial value.
- In collaboration with the innovation team, coordinate market research, develop and present to management business cases, performance analyses, minimum production thresholds and profitability analyses for new products
- Define a strategy for launching new products based on the “4 Ps” (Product definition and functionality, price & in support of the marketing team, promotion and placement)
- Define the positioning and value proposition required for the product launch process with the marketing team
- Work closely with members of the engineering team to create a reasonable execution schedule and an optimal technical implementation plan
- In partnership with engineering, manage the Agile development process by holding regular meetings, resolving issues and helping to ensure team alignment. Ultimately, you will be jointly responsible for delivering high-quality products while respecting priorities and timelines
- Conduct post-mortems on product development projects
- Act as a product owner
- Manage the entire life cycle of the existing and future product line
- Carry out business intelligence and technology watch activities to keep abreast of new products, trends and the competition to ensure that the products under your responsibility meet the needs of the market
- In collaboration with the engineering and/or innovation team:
- Ensure that product features, enhancements and specifications are defined and prioritized
- Maintain and manage the product development roadmap
- Actively collaborate in design reviews with the engineering team
- Establish a pricing strategy consistent with product lines and their life cycle
- Present product lines to customers, the sales group, internal groups and at trade shows
- Ensure there is continuous training of the sales and support teams
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of common tools for product management (presentation templates, BOM breakdown, project management, etc.)
- Support marketing in the development of sales tools and marketing materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new strategies for product promotion campaigns and brand awareness programs
- A university degree in business administration, engineering or a similar field
- More than ten (10) years in software product management and manufacturing or related experience
- The ability to communicate in French and English
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written) in both languages
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Passion for new technologies
- Strong knowledge of modern software architecture (to quickly grasp our concepts and technologies)
- Experience in a B2B and B2B2C environment
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience that demonstrates that he/she can identify tangible customer problems and develop practical solutions
- An energetic team working to entertain the world
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and make a significant impact
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telework
- A comprehensive insurance plan (including telemedicine service)
- Skills development and training
- Personal days
- Bonus program
- An annual fitness credit ($225)
- A salary that’s commensurate with your talent
- Happy hour get-togethers, themed dinners, various activities
- D-BOX viewing room
- Free coffee and tea
- And much more!
D-BOX has taken all necessary measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, including distancing, the use of masks and disinfecting.
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
MARKETING PRODUCT MANAGER