Job type :
Accounting Attestion or College Diploma
Share this job post
Live and feel your career in the world of movement. Infused with agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. International in scope, D-BOX, a Quebec SMB, is recognized as a leader in motion and haptic technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Driven by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
Our Finance Director is looking for an Accounting Technician whose main priorities will be:
- Enter, verify, code and record transactions relating to the payables cycle in accordance with the internal control procedures established by management;
- Carry out reconciliations of certain general ledger accounts;
- Relations with external suppliers for monitoring of payments;
- Perform reclamations for US taxes;
- Handle and follow-up of electronic mailboxes;
- Carry out banking reconciliations;
- Record month-end/quarterly accruals and reclassifications for all accounting cycles into the accounting system;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual audit; and
- Perform all other tasks relevant and pertinent to the activities of the department according to business evolution and/or the emergence of new priorities.
- College diploma or attestation in accounting combined with a minimum professional experience of two (2) years in a similar role;
- Experience in SMEs (an asset);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software;
- Strong organization skills, able to manage priorities as well as multi-task;
- Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
- Integrity, rigour, discretion and awareness to the confidentiality of the files being processed;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a sense of collaboration;
- Bilingualism (English and French); and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) is considered an asset.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- An energetic team working to entertain the planet
- A flexible working schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- A comprehensive insurance plan
- Personal days Bonus program
- An annual credit for physical activity
- A competitive salary
- Happy Hour, themed dinners, running club, etc.
- D-BOX demo room
- Free coffee
- Development support program
- And more!