Job type :
Baccalauréat en marketing ou dans un domaine connexe
Share this job post
Live and feel your career in the world of movement. Infused with agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. International in scope, D-BOX, a Quebec SMB, is recognized as a leader in motion and haptic technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Driven by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice-President of Marketing, part of the management team, is responsible for all activities related to the identity of the D-BOX brand, communication and overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy from a marketing point of view. They will be an important agent in the commercialization of D-BOX’s technology in the home entertainment segment.
- Develop, implement and evaluate the business marketing strategy, in order to increase sales and awareness to ensure sustained growth, in collaboration with the sales team;
- Develop the marketing and marketing strategy for the home entertainment market (racing, video games, and entertainment);
- Identify and negotiate marketing agreements with strategic players in order to promote the D-BOX experience;
- Define and guide the company’s strategic plans for each market, relying on market intelligence in order to gain and maintain advantages over competitors;
- In collaboration with the internal partners concerned, deploy strategies relating to corporate communication and financial markets as well as the employer brand;
- Plan, organize, manage operations with members of their team;
- Mobilize and manage the performance of employees under their direct supervision;
- Use specific data (research, statistical. Publications « White Papers », etc.), to identify and target opportunities for sustained growth;
- Act as the spokesperson for the company and ensure the maintenance of the relations with the media, advertising agencies, public relations firms and strategic partners;
- Create intrinsic added value through use of new media and multi-channel communications strategies;
- Actively participate in the process of developing and marketing products and services;
- See to the respect for the brand image, as well as the development of promotional activities and tools;
- Develop and adequately manage annual marketing budgets;
- Monitor the performance of marketing and communications programs and marketing tools by providing results analysis;
- Being the anchor point – having the pulse of the customers – in order to ensure that each ‘customer experience’ is worthy of the corporate brand image and is therefore positive;
- Contribute to the establishment of pricing policy, choice of franchises, defining the service standards (Service Level Agreement)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, MBA an asset;
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant and progressive experience including seven (7) years in a senior management role, ideally in companies undergoing a transformation;
- Have experience as a full member of a management committee;
- Demonstrated skills in strategic planning and execution, financial analysis and leadership;
- Excellent command of good marketing practices and strategies;
- Ability to generate insights from marketing research;
- Recognized skills in intellectual agility and creativity;
- Strong skills in establishing effective collaboration with internal partners;
- Ability to manage, mobilize and develop a team;
- Demonstrates drive, energy and judgement;
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment and to be a facilitator and influencer in change;
- Excellent knowledge of Office suite and particularly Excel;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Excellent knowledge of the field of motion technology will be considered an asset; and
- Available for travel (local, national and international).
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- An energetic team working to entertain the planet
- A flexible working schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- A comprehensive insurance plan
- Personal days Bonus program
- An annual credit for physical activity
- A competitive salary
- Happy Hour, themed dinners, running club, etc.
- D-BOX demo room
- Free coffee
- Development support program
- And more!
D-BOX a pris toutes les mesures nécessaires pour assurer un environnement de travail sain et sécuritaire à ses employés; distanciation, port du masque, désinfectant.