Job type :
BAC en communication, rédaction anglaise ou domaine connexe
Share this job post
Reporting to the Digital Strategy Director, the Digital Content Writer is responsible for marketing content creation related to D-Box. He participates in the content strategy and supports in creating sales tool content. Working closely with various business partners, he optimizes content by implementing a keyword strategy so that the created content is favourably positioned in search engines (SEO and SEA/SEM). In collaboration with the marketing team, he produces, collaborates, and revises digital and traditional marketing tools.
- Writing, editing and optimizing content on D-Box for B2B & B2C oriented platforms (web copy, SEO and SEM/SEA copy, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, emails, infographics, videos, podcasts, etc.).
- Implementing the digital content strategy through all identified platforms
- Maintaining the editorial calendar up-to-date
- Creating and updating marketing tools designed for digital distribution
- Briefing and assisting teams in the writing emails, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Collaborating with product management and sales teams, business partners and clients in order to produce digital content and traditional marketing tools
- Stay abreast of digital and content trends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English writing, or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing writing/Web-based B2B/B2C and ideally, in the entertaining sector
- Knowledge of the consumer high-tech market
- Perfect written and oral communication skills in English
- An exhaustive understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing, SEO strategies and content creation that will help in favourable search engine positioning (organic and paid search)
- Major assets:
- A good knowledge of the technologies associated with the management of a website (CMS, SEO, WordPress);
- Work experience in video production.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- An energetic team working to entertain the planet
- A flexible working schedule with the possibility of teleworking
- A comprehensive insurance plan
- Personal days Bonus program
- An annual credit for physical activity
- A competitive salary
- Happy Hour, themed dinners, running club, etc.
- D-BOX demo room
- Free coffee
- Development support program
- And more!