Coordinator, Inventory and Store
Are you a driven and creative team player who loves a challenge? Do you want to make your mark on the international stage with a thriving, Quebec-based SME? D-BOX is for you!
Recognized as a leader in motion technology, we are passionate about entertainment and creating uniquely realistic and immersive experiences. We have a fun, innovative team culture and encourage our employees to surpass themselves while enabling them to thrive with their family and friends. This position is perfect for an enthusiastic, resourceful person who relishes a wide variety of tasks.
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory transactions in the ERP system
- Oversee incoming and outgoing parts (IT and physical)
- Plan and prepare parts required for assembly for each work order
- Coordinate and distribute work to other store employees
- Maintain and optimize inventory turnover
- Optimize work methods for the store (improving supply chain processes, product shelving, traffic flow, etc.)
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Oversee inventory (cyclical count, imbalances) and understand any gaps
- Initiate the process for integrating new parts
- Perform obsolescence analyses of raw materials
- Maintain KPIs related to the sound management of the store
- Work with the Finance Department to provide and match vendor invoices to receipts
- Perform all other related tasks
Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., with occasional overtime, in accordance with operational needs.
- You have an Attestation of Collegial Studies in logistics or supply chain management.
- You have been working for at least two (2) years in a storekeeping position in the manufacturing sector.
- You have a forklift competency card or experience operating a forklift (an asset).
- You are in good physical shape and aren’t afraid of lifting items.
- You like to carry out analyses and find optimization solutions.
- You are known for your organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- You are comfortable with ERP systems.
- You are fluent in spoken and written French.
- You are able to have conversations in English with carriers.
- Knowledge or experience in continuous improvement processes (5S, Lean manufacturing, etc.) is an asset!
- An energetic team that entertains the planet;
- Opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
- A flexible work schedule with teleworking possibility;
- A complete insurance plan (with telemedine services);
- Personal days;
- Bonus program;
- An annual credit for sports;
- A salary commensurate with your talent;
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
COORDINATOR, INVENTORY AND STORE