Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will be responsible for the management of marketing prospects. The Specialist will participate in the content marketing strategy to generate demand, become a HubSpot specialist, create automated campaigns and nurture specific segments depending on the different potential customer journeys.
Full of agility and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience.
D-BOX is a international SME from Quebec, recognized as a leader in haptic technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Looking for a career that resonates? D-BOX has a place for you!
HubSpot (+/- 60%)
- Create and activate campaigns and multichannel conversions in HubSpot (lead generation, nurturing, emails and drips)
- Set up, optimize and analyze campaigns with the help of A/B testing
- Create forms and manage their architecture
- Adhere to regulatory compliance processes pertaining to marketing and selling (CASL, CAN-SPAM, CCPA and GDPR) and develop documentation
- Create lead scoring reports, new prospect flows, compliance programs, segmentation, nurturing, and lifecycle programs
- Manage dashboards and provide updates about the overall progress of prospects in the sales funnel
- Manage the contact database, including segmentation and list management
- Implement personas, customer journeys, lead scoring, various workflows and more with the help of the digital marketing agency
- Document automation configurations, integrations and processes
- Analyze the “health” of our marketing databases and prospect funnel
- Learn, research, recommend and implement best practices for email and digital marketing automation
- Make the most of HubSpot by activating all features and APIs, as needed
Content management (+/- 20%)
- In collaboration with the writer and graphic designer, create content for marketing automation campaigns and demand generation (emails and landing pages)
CRM/SALES (+/- 20%)
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot are functioning properly
- Ensure that prospects, MQL and SQL are properly monitored and assigned throughout the sales cycle
- Recommend improvements in Dynamics, as needed
- University degree in marketing or business administration
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role (B2B an asset)
- Experience with a marketing automation platform (HubSpot an asset, but otherwise Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, etc.)
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and optimize automation campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture and campaign analytics)
- Knowledge of HTML programming
- Proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written
- Team spirit, creativity, accountability and discipline, plus collaborative attitude and satisfaction with a job well done!
- An energetic team that entertains the planet;
- Opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
- A flexible work schedule with teleworking possibility;
- A complete insurance plan (with telemedine services);
- Personal days;
- Bonus program;
- An annual credit for sports;
- A salary commensurate with your talent;
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST