Logistic & Warehouse
High School Diploma
We are looking for a Storekeeper to carry out, participate in, and manage store-related activities. Responsible for inventory accuracy, you will perform the following tasks using a methodology that guarantees accuracy: prepare items required in production, receive raw materials/semi-finished products and place them in inventory, perform cyclical inventory counts, analyze inventory discrepancies, and perform computerized inventory transactions in the ERP system.
Forge your career in the world of motion!
With a focus on agility, excellence and creativity, people are at the heart of the D-BOX experience. D-BOX, a Quebec-based SME with a global presence, is recognized as a leader in motion technology. We work every day to create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Motivated by challenges and collaborative work? D-BOX has a place for you!
Coordinate all store-related activities:
- Prepare kits of items required for manufacturing assembly, in compliance with FIFO
- Ensure that items and other merchandise are received via the manufacturing system, both in physical and electronic form
- Organize raw materials in the warehouse and arrange materials in the store, proposing storage methods that promote FIFO
- Organize raw materials (items) in the warehouse and manage available space
- Replenish store shelves from surplus stock
- Manage backorders of kitting of manufacturing assembly items
- Manage the movement of items in and out of the warehouse
- Propose and optimize work methods for the store (improving supply chain processes, product shelving, traffic flow, available space, etc.)
- Oversee inventory (cyclical count, imbalances)
- Perform inventory transactions and receive items via Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Carry out various special projects
- High school diploma
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar role
- Experience operating a forklift
- Valid forklift operating card (an asset)
- Comfortable with Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of a computerized inventory management system (ERP)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Fast, responsible, and versatile
- Able to perform manual labor for prolonged periods of time
- Sense of initiative
- Team spirit
- Proficiency in French, both spoken and written
- An energetic team that entertains the planet;
- Opportunity to innovate, grow and have a significant impact;
- A flexible work schedule with teleworking possibility;
- A complete insurance plan (with telemedine services);
- Personal days;
- Bonus program;
- An annual credit for sports;
- A salary commensurate with your talent;
- And much more!
D-BOX is committed to making our team a better reflection of society and values diversity of all forms. We encourage applications from women, from those who identify as Indigenous, as a Person of Colour, as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, as a person with a disability and from other cultural, racial or ethnic minorities.