By Jaymar Experience
AT HOME IMMERSIVE MOTION EXPERIENCE RECLINER
The D-BOX haptic experience will enhance your at-home content viewing experience through varying intensities of motion, vibrations, and textures. The unique haptic technology will provide you with rich, deep sensations like never before, in the comfort of your home.
Live an exceptional immersive experience, thanks to our new home theater recliner. Currently available only in the US.
ONLY $3699 USD
• Stylish & comfortable home theater recliner
• Faux Leather, 3 styles available in 3 different colors
• Meets the highest industry standards
• Compatible with over 2000 encoded movies, series, music and more!
Seamless synchronization with on-screen content
The HaptiSync Hub uses its integrated sound sensor system to synchronize with the on-screen content directly with your D-BOX haptic seat
• One HaptiSync Hub syncs all seats located in the same room
• Sleek standalone case
• Included with the D-BOX | Lifestyle by Jaymar Experience
BRING ENTERTAINMENT TO LIFE
WITH THE D-BOX HAPTIC EXPERIENCE
D-BOX offers an enhanced at-home entertainment experience thanks to the available HaptiCode tracks.
Feel the suspense and action of your film or series and submerge yourself within the realistic haptic experience. Resonate to the sound of the music as if you were in the front row. Connect your mind & body through relaxing content.
Immerse yourself with D-BOX!
OVER 2000 ENCODED COMPATIBLE MOVIES, SERIES AND MORE!
An extensive list of movies, including the latest blockbusters and a library of classic titles.
A variety of popular series.
A selection of different genres of music.
From relaxation segments to unique & engaging content.
DISCOVER ALL OUR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ENABLE THE HAPTISYNC TECHNOLOGY
SYNC YOUR MOVIES, SERIES AND MORE FOR ONLY $89 USD \ YEAR
Your subscription includes:
– Access to a full library of content, including the newest films and series
– Access to a selection of music
– Access to a variety of experiential content
The $89 US* HaptiSync subscription plan is required in order to access the D-BOX haptic home experience.
*Using HaptiSync technology at home requires an annual subscription through D-BOX Connect. As of November 24, 2020, such annual subscription will cost $89 USD (taxes included) for new and existing customers who wish to renew their annual subscriptions. D-BOX may modify its offer at any time and without notice. All prices displayed are in US dollars.
Already own the haptic seat D-BOX | Lifestyle by Jaymar Experience?
Here are some helpful tools to get you started with your experience.
What is a D-BOX HaptiSync system?
A D-BOX HaptiSync System includes two (2) major components: A HaptiSync Hub and a Haptic System (i.e. seat). With perfectly synchronized HaptiSync technology we create richer, fuller experiences, bringing the ultimate haptic experience to the comfort of your home!
What is the HaptiSync Hub?
Being the heart of the haptic system, the HaptiSync Hub features an integrated sound sensor capable of synchronizing with your favourite movies, series, music and more experiential content using audio. The HaptiSync Hub contains HaptiCode tracks available for more than 2000 titles and new HaptiCode tracks are added weekly (Internet required).
A HaptiSync Hub can control up to twenty (20) haptic systems in a cable chain.
Use your tablet, smart phone or PC to quickly and easily adjust your D-BOX Haptic System by configuring your HaptiSync App!
How do I get my home haptic system to work?
Follow the steps in your Quick Start Guide
Where do I place my HaptiSync Hub for optimal performance?
For optimal performance while using the integrated audio sensor feature:
– Install your HaptiSync Hub on a flat surface (vertical or horizontal).
– Center your HaptiSync Hub in the audio environment.
– Aim the integrated audio sensor (front side) towards your speakers.
– Adjust the sound level to a comfortable level to ensure good detection by the audio sensor.
How do I connect the sound to my HaptiSync Hub?
There are two (2) options to route audio to your HaptiSync Hub:
1. Using the integrated audio sensor (default option)
This is the simplest way to synchronize your Haptic seat since it does not require any audio connection. It senses the audio in the room and synchronizes your haptic seat automatically.
2. Using the AUDIO IN jack.
This option is suitable for the following situations:
– Watch a movie, series or more from your tablet, smart phone or laptop with headphones;
– Your HaptiSync Hub is located outside your entertainment room and/or connected to your AV Receiver.
– Your HaptiSync Hub cannot be positioned properly in the room;
– Getting synchronization errors using the integrated audio sensor because the audio level is too low.
Why isn’t my home haptic seat moving?
– Are the connections correct (network, power, audio, etc.)?
– Is your HaptiSync app shows an error message?
– Is my HaptiSync Hub linked (activation) to my D-BOX Connect account?
– Is the audio setting (Audio Sensor – Audio IN) set properly in your HaptiSync app?
– Is the audio level high enough to be detected by the HaptiSync audio sensor?
Do I need to subscribe to D-BOX HaptiSync?
Yes, a yearly subscription is required to synchronize all compatible content with your Haptic system. The subscription package is $89 US/year*
What is the HaptiSync App?
The HaptiSync App is an application compatible with iOS, Android and Windows devices. This app allows you to manage and customize your HaptiSync System(s).
How can I customize my haptic system using the HaptiSyncApp?
The HaptiSync App gives you the ability to adjust parameters of your haptic experience including motion, vibrations, delay and much more!